Related occupations for task:
Design structures for crop storage, animal shelter and loading, and animal and crop processing, and supervise their construction.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Integrate engineering elements into unified architectural designs.
- Plan layouts of structural architectural projects.
- Design complete hull and superstructure according to specifications and test data, in conformity with standards of safety, efficiency, and economy.
- Oversee construction and testing of prototype in model basin and develop sectional and waterline curves of hull to establish center of gravity, ideal hull form, and buoyancy and stability data.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Design, implement, and monitor the development of mines, facilities, systems, or equipment.
- Lay out, direct, and supervise mine construction operations, such as the construction of shafts and tunnels.
- Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, or domestic purposes.
- Direct or coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements.
- Design water storage tanks or other water storage facilities.
See all 9 related occupations >>