Related Occupations for Task
17-2161.00 - Nuclear Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Examine accidents to obtain data that can be used to design preventive measures.
||Industrial Safety and Health Engineers
- Investigate industrial accidents, injuries, or occupational diseases to determine causes and preventive measures.
- Evaluate adequacy of actions taken to correct health inspection violations.
- Interview employers and employees to obtain information about work environments and workplace incidents.
- Review employee safety programs to determine their adequacy.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Test air to detect toxic gases and recommend measures to remove them, such as installation of ventilation shafts.
||Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Analyze incident data to identify trends in injuries, illnesses, accidents, or other hazards.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists
- Collect and analyze data related to quality or industrial health and safety programs.
||Human Factors Engineers and Ergonomists
- Review health, safety, accident, or worker compensation records to evaluate safety program effectiveness or to identify jobs with high incidence of injury.