Related Occupations for Task
19-1011.00 - Animal Scientists
Related occupations for task:
Develop improved practices in feeding, housing, sanitation, or parasite and disease control of animals.
||Soil and Plant Scientists
- Develop new or improved methods or products for controlling or eliminating weeds, crop diseases, or insect pests.
- Develop environmentally safe methods or products for controlling or eliminating weeds, crop diseases, or insect pests.
- Develop ways of altering soils to suit different types of plants.
- Develop improved measurement techniques, soil conservation methods, soil sampling devices, or related technology.
- Develop methods for protecting range from fire and rodent damage and for controlling poisonous plants.
- Develop new and improved instruments and techniques for activities such as range reseeding.
- Develop techniques for measuring and identifying trees.
- Develop new techniques for wood or residue use.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Participate in efforts to advance precision agriculture technology, such as developing advanced weed identification or automated spot spraying systems.