Related Occupations for Task
31-9091.00 - Dental Assistants
Related occupations for task:
Take and record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patients.
- Measure and record food and liquid intake or urinary and fecal output, reporting changes to medical or nursing staff.
- Document or otherwise report observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Communicate with patients to ascertain feelings or need for assistance or social and emotional support.
- Record vital signs, such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration rate, as directed by medical or nursing staff.
- Record height or weight of patients.
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
- Collect blood, tissue, or other laboratory specimens, log the specimens, and prepare them for testing.
- Record and maintain patient information, such as vital signs, eating habits, behavior, progress notes, treatments, or discharge plans.
- Interview patients upon admission and record information.
- Perform data entry and data retrieval services, providing data for inclusion in medical records and for transmission to physicians.
- Confer with clients about their medical histories and problems with stress or pain to determine how massage will be most helpful.
See all 11 related occupations >>