Related occupations for task:
Keep records of the amount and condition of logs taken to mills.
||Geological Sample Test Technicians
- Compile, log, or record testing or operational data for review and further analysis.
- Prepare or review professional, technical, or other reports regarding sampling, testing, or recommendations of data analysis.
- Prepare, transcribe, or analyze seismic, gravimetric, well log, or other geophysical or survey data.
- Keep detailed logs of all work-related activities.
- Input data into databases.
||Food Science Technicians
- Record or compile test results or prepare graphs, charts, or reports.
- Maintain records of testing results or other documents as required by state or other governing agencies.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Perform data entry and other clerical work as required for project completion.
- Track research participants, and perform any necessary follow-up tasks.
||Environmental Science and Protection Technicians, Including Health
- Record test data and prepare reports, summaries, or charts that interpret test results.
- Maintain files, such as hazardous waste databases, chemical usage data, personnel exposure information, or diagrams showing equipment locations.
See more related occupations >>