Related occupations for task:
Cooperate with court personnel and officials from other law enforcement agencies and testify in court, as necessary.
||Customs and Border Protection Officers
- Institute civil and criminal prosecutions and cooperate with other law enforcement agencies in the investigation and prosecution of those in violation of immigration or customs laws.
- Testify regarding decisions at immigration appeals or in federal court.
- Testify at regulatory or legislative hearings concerning the estimated effects of changes in legislation or public policy and present recommendations based on cost-benefit analyses.
- Provide litigation support, such as writing reports for expert testimony or testifying as an expert witness.
||Police Identification and Records Officers
- Testify in court and present evidence.
- Serve as technical advisor and coordinate with other law enforcement workers or legal personnel to exchange information on crime scene collection activities.
||Detectives and Criminal Investigators
- Testify before grand juries concerning criminal activity investigations.
- Collaborate with other offices and agencies to exchange information and coordinate activities.
||Retail Loss Prevention Specialists
- Testify in civil or criminal court proceedings.
See more related occupations >>