Related occupations for task:
Direct and coordinate the fabrication of models or samples and the drafting of working drawings and specification sheets from sketches.
||Set and Exhibit Designers
- Direct and coordinate construction, erection, or decoration activities to ensure that sets or exhibits meet design, budget, and schedule requirements.
- Coordinate the removal of sets, props, and exhibits after productions or events are complete.
- Coordinate the transportation of sets that are built off-site, and coordinate their setup at the site of use.
- Arrange for outside contractors to construct exhibit structures.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, engineers, and plumbers, to ensure job success.
- Subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work, furniture, and related items.