Related occupations for task:
Build wooden molds, and clamp molds around area to be repaired, using hand tools.
- Align, straighten, plumb, or square forms for installation.
- Construct forms and assist in raising them to the required elevation.
- Secure stakes to grids for constructions of footings, nail scabs to footing forms, and vibrate and float concrete.
- Anchor and brace forms and other structures in place, using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks, wedges, and timbers.
- Erect forms, framework, scaffolds, hoists, roof supports, or chutes, using hand tools, plumb rule, and level.
||Rotary Drill Operators, Oil and Gas
- Dig holes, set forms, and mix and pour concrete, for foundations of steel or wooden derricks.
- Position mold along guidelines of wall, press mold in place, and remove mold and paper from wall.
||Paving, Surfacing, and Tamping Equipment Operators
- Set up forms and lay out guidelines for curbs, according to written specifications, using string, spray paint, and concrete or water mixes.
See all 8 related occupations >>