Related occupations for task:
Clean and lubricate equipment, and make minor repairs and adjustments.
||Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment
- Scrub, scrape, or spray machine parts, equipment, or vehicles, using scrapers, brushes, clothes, cleaners, disinfectants, insecticides, acid, abrasives, vacuums, or hoses.
- Pre-soak or rinse machine parts, equipment, or vehicles by immersing objects in cleaning solutions or water, manually or using hoists.
||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust equipment, and replace filters and gaskets, using hand tools.
||Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants
- Clean parking areas, offices, restrooms, or equipment and remove trash.
||Crane and Tower Operators
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain mechanisms such as cables, pulleys, or grappling devices, making repairs as necessary.
- Maintain trucks and food-dispensing equipment and clean inside of machines that dispense food or beverages.
See all 11 related occupations >>