Related occupations for task:
Prepare and administer budgets, approve and review expenditures, and prepare financial reports.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Receive, record, and authorize requests for disbursements in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
- Handle all aspects of employee insurance, benefits, and casualty programs, including monitoring changes in health insurance regulations and creating budgets for benefits and worker's compensation.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Develop, maintain, or analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare, analyze, or verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimates.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
- Prepare budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of programs.
- Prepare or present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes or rulings, or other items affecting businesses or program services.
See more related occupations >>