Related occupations for task:
Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan layout, including type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Perform site analyses to determine system configurations, processes to be impacted, or on-site obstacles to technology implementation.
- Define and compare possible radio frequency identification device (RFID) solutions to inform selection for specific projects.
||Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
- Analyze engineering designs of logic or digital circuitry, motor controls, instrumentation, or data acquisition for implementation into new or existing automated, servomechanical, or other electromechanical systems.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Analyze or implement engineering designs for electronic devices or systems or microprocessor-based control applications.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Analyze electronics system requirements, capacity, cost, or customer needs to determine project feasibility.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Develop computer programs to collect meteorological data or to present meteorological information.