Related occupations for task:
Formulate and implement training programs, applying principles of learning and individual differences.
- Initiate and direct efforts to foster tolerance, understanding, and appreciation of diversity in school communities.
- Design classes and programs to meet the needs of special students.
- Provide educational programs on topics such as classroom management, teaching strategies, or parenting skills.
||Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Develop or direct study courses or religious education programs within congregations.
- Select appropriate curricula or class structures for educational programs.
- Develop, direct, and participate in training programs for staff and students.
- Design and administer training programs for new employees and continuing education for existing employees.
||Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors
- Provide special services such as alcohol and drug prevention programs and classes that teach students to handle conflicts without resorting to violence.
See all 9 related occupations >>