Related occupations for task:
Collect samples of air, water, gases, or solids to determine radioactivity levels of contamination.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Gather data from sources such as surface or upper air stations, satellites, weather bureaus, or radar for use in meteorological reports or forecasts.
- Collect air samples from planes or ships over land or sea to study atmospheric composition.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Collect remote sensing data for forest or carbon tracking activities involved in assessing the impact of environmental change.
||Geophysical Data Technicians
- Collect data on underground areas, such as reservoirs, that could be used in carbon sequestration operations.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Install gauges, stream flow recorders, and soil moisture measuring instruments, and collect and record data from them to assist with watershed analysis.
||Nuclear Equipment Operation Technicians
- Collect air, water, gas or solid samples for testing to determine radioactivity levels or to ensure appropriate radioactive containment.
See all 11 related occupations >>