Related Occupations for Task
27-2011.00 - Actors
Related occupations for task:
Collaborate with other actors as part of an ensemble.
- Meet with soloists and concertmasters to discuss and prepare for performances.
- Meet with composers to discuss interpretations of their work.
||Directors- Stage, Motion Pictures, Television, and Radio
- Consult with writers, producers, or actors about script changes or "workshop" scripts, through rehearsal with writers and actors to create final drafts.
- Create and approve storyboards in conjunction with art directors.
||Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators
- Collaborate with writers who create ideas, stories, or captions that are combined with artists' work.
||Poets, Lyricists and Creative Writers
- Collaborate with other writers on specific projects.
||Music Composers and Arrangers
- Collaborate with other colleagues, such as copyists, to complete final scores.
See all 6 related occupations >>