Related Occupations for Task
27-2012.03 - Program Directors
Related occupations for task:
Perform personnel duties, such as hiring staff and evaluating work performance.
- Select performers for roles or submit lists of suitable performers to producers or directors for final selection.
- Hire and supervise workers who help locate people with specified attributes and talents.
- Audition and select performers for musical presentations.
- Engage services of composers to write scores.
||Coaches and Scouts
- Plan strategies and choose team members for individual games or sports seasons.
- Hire, supervise, and work with extended coaching staff.
||Directors- Stage, Motion Pictures, Television, and Radio
- Collaborate with producers to hire crew members, such as art directors, cinematographers, and costume designers.
- Hire, train, and direct staff members who develop design concepts into art layouts or who prepare layouts for printing.
See all 7 related occupations >>