Related Occupations for Task
27-2012.03 - Program Directors
Related occupations for task:
Cue announcers, actors, performers, and guests.
||Directors- Stage, Motion Pictures, Television, and Radio
- Direct live broadcasts, films and recordings, or non-broadcast programming for public entertainment or education.
- Compile cue words and phrases and cue announcers, cast members, and technicians during performances.
- Produce shows for special occasions, such as holidays or testimonials.
- Direct technical aspects of newscasts and other productions, checking and switching between video sources and taking responsibility for the on-air product, including camera shots and graphics.
||Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Motion Picture
- Direct studio productions.
- Direct shows, productions, and plays.
See all 7 related occupations >>