Related occupations for task:
Review legal publications and perform database searches to identify laws and court decisions relevant to pending cases.
||Court, Municipal, and License Clerks
- Perform record checks on past or current licensees, as required by investigations.
- Search files and contact witnesses, attorneys, or litigants to obtain information for the court.
- Research information in the municipal archives upon request of public officials or private citizens.
- Listen to customer requests, referring to alphabetical or geographical directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.
- Consult charts to determine charges for pay-telephone calls, requesting coin deposits for calls as necessary.
||Human Resources Assistants, Except Payroll and Timekeeping
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
- Search employee files to obtain information for authorized persons and organizations, such as credit bureaus and finance companies.
||Proofreaders and Copy Markers
- Consult reference books or secure aid of readers to check references with rules of grammar and composition.
- Enter or retrieve information from structural databases, protein sequence motif databases, mutation databases, genomic databases or gene expression databases.
See all 15 related occupations >>