Related Occupations for Task
29-1081.00 - Podiatrists
Related occupations for task:
Treat deformities using mechanical methods, such as whirlpool or paraffin baths, and electrical methods, such as short wave and low voltage currents.
- Insert needles to provide acupuncture treatment.
- Identify correct anatomical and proportional point locations based on patients' anatomy and positions, contraindications, and precautions related to treatments such as intradermal needles, moxibution, electricity, guasha, or bleeding.
- Treat patients using tools such as needles, cups, ear balls, seeds, pellets, or nutritional supplements.
- Apply moxibustion directly or indirectly to patients using Chinese, non-scarring, stick, or pole moxa.
- Treat medical conditions using techniques such as acupressure, shiatsu, or tuina.
- Administer treatments or therapies, such as homeopathy, hydrotherapy, Oriental or Ayurvedic medicine, electrotherapy, and diathermy, using physical agents including air, heat, cold, water, sound, or ultraviolet light to catalyze the body to heal itself.
- Treat patients' symptoms with alternative health care methods such as herbs or hydrotherapy.
- Massage body parts to relieve soreness, strains, or bruises.