Related Occupations for Task
31-9011.00 - Massage Therapists
Related occupations for task:
Use complementary aids, such as infrared lamps, wet compresses, ice, and whirlpool baths to promote clients' recovery, relaxation, and well-being.
||Physical Therapist Assistants
- Administer active or passive manual therapeutic exercises, therapeutic massage, aquatic physical therapy, or heat, light, sound, or electrical modality treatments, such as ultrasound.
- Perform postural drainage, percussions, or vibrations or teach deep breathing exercises to treat respiratory conditions.
||Home Health Aides
- Massage patients or apply preparations or treatments, such as liniment, alcohol rubs, or heat-lamp stimulation.
||Physical Therapist Aides
- Administer active or passive manual therapeutic exercises, therapeutic massage, or heat, light, sound, water, or electrical modality treatments, such as ultrasound.
- Exercise patients who are comatose, paralyzed, or have restricted mobility.