Related Occupations for Task
47-4091.00 - Segmental Pavers
Related occupations for task:
Sweep sand into the joints and compact pavement until the joints are full.
- Cover pipes with earth or other materials.
- Grade or level trench bases, using tamping machines or hand tools.
- Glaze top layers to make a smooth finish or embed gravel in the bitumen for rough surfaces.
- Apply gravel or pebbles over top layers of roofs, using rakes or stiff-bristled brooms.
||Paving, Surfacing, and Tamping Equipment Operators
- Operate tamping machines or manually roll surfaces to compact earth fills, foundation forms, and finished road materials, according to grade specifications.
- Shovel blacktop.
||Highway Maintenance Workers
- Haul and spread sand, gravel, and clay to fill washouts and repair road shoulders.
- Dump, spread, and tamp asphalt, using pneumatic tampers, to repair joints and patch broken pavement.
||Rail-Track Laying and Maintenance Equipment Operators
- Clean, grade, or level ballast on railroad tracks.
- Drive graders, tamping machines, brooms, or ballast spreading machines to redistribute gravel or ballast between rails.
See all 11 related occupations >>