Related occupations for task:
Plan and develop new products and production processes.
||Power Distributors and Dispatchers
- Prepare switching orders that will isolate work areas without causing power outages, referring to drawings of power systems.
- Implement energy schedules, including real-time transmission reservations or schedules.
||Nuclear Power Reactor Operators
- Develop or implement actions such as lockouts, tagouts, or clearances to allow equipment to be safely repaired.
- Identify or direct implementation of appropriate decontamination procedures, based on equipment and the size, nature, and type of contamination.
- Determine work assignments and procedures.
||Engine and Other Machine Assemblers
- Read and interpret assembly blueprints or specifications manuals, and plan assembly or building operations.
||Layout Workers, Metal and Plastic
- Plan locations and sequences of cutting, drilling, bending, rolling, punching, and welding operations, using compasses, protractors, dividers, and rules.
See all 12 related occupations >>