Related Occupations for Task
11-1011.00 - Chief Executives
Related occupations for task:
Interpret and explain policies, rules, regulations, or laws to organizations, government or corporate officials, or individuals.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues to ensure that management and employees are informed about compliance reporting systems, policies, and practices.
- Verify that all regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
- Verify that all firm and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Explain and interpret house rules, such as game rules or betting limits.
||Funeral Home Managers
- Explain goals, policies, or procedures to staff members.
See all 10 related occupations >>