Related Occupations for Task
13-1081.00 - Logisticians
Related occupations for task:
Review logistics performance with customers against targets, benchmarks, and service agreements.
- Conduct logistics studies or analyses, such as time studies, zero-base analyses, rate analyses, network analyses, flow-path analyses, or supply chain analyses.
- Review contractual commitments, customer specifications, or related information to determine logistics or support requirements.
- Evaluate effectiveness of current or future logistical processes.
- Analyze or interpret logistics data involving customer service, forecasting, procurement, manufacturing, inventory, transportation, or warehousing.
- Determine logistics support requirements, such as facility details, staffing needs, or safety or maintenance plans.
- Evaluate the use of inventory tracking technology, Web-based warehousing software, or intelligent conveyor systems to maximize plant or distribution center efficiency.
- Provide logistical facility or capacity planning analyses for distribution or transportation functions.
- Interpret data on logistics elements, such as availability, maintainability, reliability, supply chain management, strategic sourcing or distribution, supplier management, or transportation.
- Apply analytic methods or tools to understand, predict, or control logistics operations or processes.
- Provide ongoing analyses in areas such as transportation costs, parts procurement, back orders, or delivery processes.
- Analyze logistics data, using methods such as data mining, data modeling, or cost or benefit analysis.