Related occupations for task:
Study insect distribution or habitat and recommend methods to prevent importation or spread of injurious species.
- Provide information, knowledge, expertise, or training to government agencies at all levels to solve water or soil management problems or to assure coordination of resource protection activities.
- Review proposed wetland restoration easements or provide technical recommendations.
- Collect and analyze biological data about relationships among and between organisms and their environment.
- Study and manage wild animal populations.
- Answer technical questions from hydrologists, policymakers, or other customers developing water conservation plans.
- Investigate complaints or conflicts related to the alteration of public waters by gathering information, recommending alternatives, or preparing legal documents.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Provide forestry education and general information, advice, and recommendations to woodlot owners, community organizations, and the general public.
- Provide technical support to forestry research programs in areas such as tree improvement, seed orchard operations, insect and disease surveys, or experimental forestry and forest engineering research.
- Develop programs or policy recommendations to promote sustainability and sustainable development.
- Identify and recommend environmentally friendly business practices.
See all 12 related occupations >>