Related Occupations for Task
19-2043.00 - Hydrologists
Related occupations for task:
Conduct short- and long-term climate assessments and study storm occurrences.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Analyze historical climate information, such as precipitation or temperature records, to help predict future weather or climate trends.
- Analyze climate data sets, using techniques such as geophysical fluid dynamics, data assimilation, or numerical modeling.
- Conduct meteorological research into the processes or determinants of atmospheric phenomena, weather, or climate.
- Conduct wind assessment, integration, or validation studies.
||Climate Change Analysts
- Analyze and distill climate-related research findings to inform legislators, regulatory agencies, or other stakeholders.
- Research policies, practices, or procedures for climate or environmental management.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Analyze remote sensing imagery to identify relationships between soil quality, crop canopy densities, light reflectance, and weather history.