Related Occupations for Task
27-1012.00 - Craft Artists
Related occupations for task:
Fabricate patterns or templates to guide craft production.
- Draw patterns for articles designed, cut patterns, and cut material according to patterns, using measuring instruments and scissors.
- Sew together sections of material to form mockups or samples of garments or articles, using sewing equipment.
||Commercial and Industrial Designers
- Fabricate models or samples in paper, wood, glass, fabric, plastic, metal, or other materials, using hand or power tools.
||Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers
- Prepare sketches, floor plans, or models of proposed displays.
||Set and Exhibit Designers
- Design and build scale models of set designs, or miniature sets used in filming backgrounds or special effects.
||Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators
- Model substances such as clay or wax, using fingers and small hand tools to form objects.