Related occupations for task:
Plan commercial displays to entice and appeal to customers.
||Public Relations Specialists
- Plan or direct development or communication of programs to maintain favorable public or stockholder perceptions of an organization's accomplishments, agenda, or environmental responsibility.
- Study the objectives, promotional policies, or needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products, or services.
- Consult with advertising agencies or staff to arrange promotional campaigns in all types of media for products, organizations, or individuals.
- Develop marketing campaigns for environmental technologies or services.
- Develop advertising campaigns for a wide range of clients, working with an advertising agency's creative director and art director to determine the best way to present advertising information.
||Commercial and Industrial Designers
- Advise corporations on issues involving corporate image projects or problems.
- Develop product packaging, display, and pricing strategies.
- Develop marketing plans for finished products, collaborating with sales associates to supervise product distribution.
See all 6 related occupations >>