Related occupations for task:
Research architectural and stylistic elements appropriate to the time period to be depicted, consulting experts for information, as necessary.
||Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators
- Monitor events, trends, and other circumstances, research specific subject areas, attend art exhibitions, and read art publications to develop ideas and keep current on art world activities.
- Study styles, techniques, colors, textures, and materials used in works undergoing restoration to ensure consistency during the restoration process.
- Research and explore the use of new materials, technologies, and products to incorporate into designs.
||Commercial and Industrial Designers
- Read publications, attend showings, and study competing products and design styles and motifs to obtain perspective and generate design concepts.
||Interpreters and Translators
- Refer to reference materials, such as dictionaries, lexicons, encyclopedias, and computerized terminology banks, as needed to ensure translation accuracy.
||Poets, Lyricists and Creative Writers
- Conduct research to obtain factual information and authentic detail, using sources such as newspaper accounts, diaries, and interviews.
See all 9 related occupations >>