Related occupations for task:
Research architectural and stylistic elements appropriate to the time period to be depicted, consulting experts for information, as necessary.
||Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators
- Monitor events, trends, and other circumstances, research specific subject areas, attend art exhibitions, and read art publications to develop ideas and keep current on art world activities.
- Study styles, techniques, colors, textures, and materials used in works undergoing restoration to ensure consistency during the restoration process.
- Research production topics using the internet, video archives, and other informational sources.
- Research and explore the use of new materials, technologies, and products to incorporate into designs.
- Research particular roles to find out more about a character, or the time and place in which a piece is set.
||Commercial and Industrial Designers
- Read publications, attend showings, and study competing products and design styles and motifs to obtain perspective and generate design concepts.
See all 8 related occupations >>