Related occupations for task:
Institute civil and criminal prosecutions and cooperate with other law enforcement agencies in the investigation and prosecution of those in violation of immigration or customs laws.
- Study activities relating to narcotics, money laundering, gangs, auto theft rings, terrorism, or other national security threats.
- Collaborate with representatives from other government and intelligence organizations to share information or coordinate intelligence activities.
- Link or chart suspects to criminal organizations or events to determine activities and interrelationships.
- Study the assets of criminal suspects to determine the flow of money from or to targeted groups.
||Criminal Investigators and Special Agents
- Investigate organized crime, public corruption, financial crime, copyright infringement, civil rights violations, bank robbery, extortion, kidnapping, and other violations of federal or state statutes.
- Collaborate with other offices and agencies to exchange information and coordinate activities.
- Coordinate with outside agencies and serve on interagency task forces to combat specific types of crime.
||Police Identification and Records Officers
- Serve as technical advisor and coordinate with other law enforcement workers or legal personnel to exchange information on crime scene collection activities.
||Transit and Railroad Police
- Investigate or direct investigations of freight theft, suspicious damage or loss of passengers' valuables, or other crimes on railroad property.
See all 12 related occupations >>