Related occupations for task:
Plan routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, rate books, and computers.
||Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
- Arrange tours, taxis, or restaurant reservations for customers.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services, or admission, and tabulate bills, using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
||Billing, Cost, and Rate Clerks
- Review documents such as purchase orders, sales tickets, charge slips, or hospital records to compute fees or charges due.
- Compute credit terms, discounts, shipment charges, or rates for goods or services to complete billing documents.
- Estimate market value of products or services.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Compute charges for merchandise or services and receive payments.
See more related occupations >>