Related occupations for task:
Plan routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, rate books, and computers.
||Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
- Arrange tours, taxis, or restaurant reservations for customers.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services, or admission, and tabulate bills, using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
||Billing and Posting Clerks
- Review documents, such as purchase orders, sales tickets, charge slips, or hospital records, to compute fees or charges due.
- Compute credit terms, discounts, shipment charges, or rates for goods or services to complete billing documents.
- Estimate market value of products or services.
||Insurance Claims and Policy Processing Clerks
- Calculate amount of claim.
- Calculate premiums, refunds, commissions, adjustments, or new reserve requirements, using insurance rate standards.
||Stockers and Order Fillers
- Itemize and total customer merchandise selection at checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
- Compute prices of items or groups of items.
See more related occupations >>