Related Occupations for Task
11-2022.00 - Sales Managers
Related occupations for task:
Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimates.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Receive, record, and authorize requests for disbursements in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Handle all aspects of employee insurance, benefits, and casualty programs, including monitoring changes in health insurance regulations and creating budgets for benefits and worker's compensation.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
- Assist with annual budget development.
- Recommend or authorize capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment or property to increase efficiency and services of operations department.
- Negotiate, authorize, or monitor fulfillment of contracts with equipment or materials suppliers.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Select or direct the execution of trades.
See more related occupations >>