Related Occupations for Task
11-2022.00 - Sales Managers
Related occupations for task:
Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimates.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Receive, record, and authorize requests for disbursements in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Handle all aspects of employee insurance, benefits, and casualty programs, including monitoring changes in health insurance regulations and creating budgets for benefits and worker's compensation.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Prepare and manage departmental budgets.
- Recommend or authorize capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment or property to increase efficiency and services.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Select or direct the execution of trades.
- Prepare budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of programs.
See more related occupations >>