||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimates.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Develop budgets or approve expenditures for supplies, materials, or human resources, ensuring that materials, labor, or equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Prepare and administer budgets, approve and review expenditures, and prepare financial reports.
- Account for and disburse funds.
||Wind Energy Operations Managers
- Review, negotiate, or approve wind farm contracts.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Determine allocations of funds for staff, supplies, materials, and equipment and authorize purchases.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Select or direct the execution of trades.
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
||Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit or commercial, real estate, or personal loans.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Receive, record, and authorize requests for disbursements in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Oversee expense allowances, ensuring that accounts are balanced at the end of each fiscal year.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Determine allocations of funds for staff, supplies, materials, and equipment, and authorize purchases.