||Training and Development Managers
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring, and training of personnel.
- Plan, implement, and administer programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.
- Develop instructional materials and conduct in-service and community-based educational programs.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Hire and train employees, and evaluate their performance.
- Select and train postmasters and managers of associate postal units.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Organize and oversee fitness or wellness programs, such as information presentations, blood drives, or training in first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Conduct or facilitate training sessions or seminars for wellness and fitness staff.
||Farm and Ranch Managers
- Demonstrate or explain working techniques, practices, or safety regulations to farm or ranch workers.
- Hire, train, or supervise workers engaged in planting, cultivating, irrigating, harvesting, or marketing crops, or in raising livestock.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff.
- Plan and lead professional development activities for teachers, administrators, and support staff.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Interview, select, and train warehouse and supervisory personnel.
- Plan or implement environmental training programs and activities.
||Administrative Services Managers
- Conduct classes to teach procedures to staff.
||Biofuels Production Managers
- Provide training to subordinate or new employees to improve biofuels plant safety or increase the production of biofuels.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Hire, train, evaluate, or discharge staff or resolve personnel grievances.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Develop innovative technology or train staff for its implementation.
- Supervise and train aquaculture and fish hatchery support workers.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
||Wind Energy Operations Managers
- Train or coordinate the training of employees in operations, safety, environmental issues, or technical issues.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff and recommend personnel actions for programs and services.
- Train new workers or evaluate their performance.
||General and Operations Managers
- Perform personnel functions such as selection, training, or evaluation.
- Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
||Nursery and Greenhouse Managers
- Hire employees, and train them in gardening techniques.
||Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers
- Provide training on hazardous material or waste cleanup procedures and technologies.