- Discuss emerging compliance issues to ensure that management and employees are informed about compliance reporting systems, policies, and practices.
- Verify that all regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
- Explain and interpret house rules, such as game rules or betting limits.
||Funeral Service Managers
- Explain goals, policies, or procedures to staff members.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Inventory and distribute nuclear, biological, and chemical detection and contamination equipment, providing instruction in its maintenance and use.
||Distance Learning Coordinators
- Communicate to faculty, students, or other users availability of, or changes to, distance learning courses or materials, programs, services, or applications.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Communicate quality control information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
- Interpret and explain policies, rules, regulations, or laws to organizations, government or corporate officials, or individuals.
||Human Resources Managers
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion, and employee benefits.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Communicate regulatory information to multiple departments and ensure that information is interpreted correctly.
- Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attending company safety meetings, or meeting with individual staff members.