Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Compliance Managers.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Maintain required records of study activity including case report forms, drug dispensation records, or regulatory forms.
- Record adverse event and side effect data and confer with investigators regarding the reporting of events to oversight agencies.
||Methane/Landfill Gas Collection System Operators
- Maintain records for landfill gas collection systems to demonstrate compliance with safety and environmental laws, regulations, or policies.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Fulfill all reporting requirements of all relevant government rules and regulations, including the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
- Prepare reports required by state and federal laws.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Prepare and maintain attendance, activity, planning, accounting, or personnel reports and records for officials and agencies, or direct preparation and maintenance activities.
||Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
||Food Service Managers
- Keep records required by government agencies regarding sanitation or food subsidies.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Investigate product complaints and prepare documentation and submissions to appropriate regulatory agencies as necessary.