||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Communicate quality control information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Implement or monitor carbon or environmental management, accounting, or audit systems.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Communicate regulatory information to multiple departments and ensure that information is interpreted correctly.
- Implement or monitor complaint processing systems to ensure effective and timely resolution of all complaint investigations.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Develop, implement, or monitor security valuation policies.
||Nursery and Greenhouse Managers
- Explain and enforce safety regulations and policies.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Explain and interpret house rules, such as game rules or betting limits.
||Funeral Service Managers
- Explain goals, policies, or procedures to staff members.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Inventory and distribute nuclear, biological, and chemical detection and contamination equipment, providing instruction in its maintenance and use.
||Distance Learning Coordinators
- Communicate to faculty, students, or other users availability of, or changes to, distance learning courses or materials, programs, services, or applications.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
- Interpret and explain policies, rules, regulations, or laws to organizations, government or corporate officials, or individuals.
||Human Resources Managers
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion, and employee benefits.
||Food Service Managers
- Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Monitor and review paperwork procedures and systems to prevent error-related shortages.
- Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attending company safety meetings, or meeting with individual staff members.