Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Landscape Architects.
- Present project plans or designs to public stakeholders, such as government agencies or community groups.
- Distribute compiled geodetic data to government agencies or the general public.
- Prepare or present public reports on topics such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, or property and right-of-way descriptions.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Represent employer at conferences, meetings, boards, panels, committees, or working groups to present, explain, or defend findings or recommendations, negotiate compromises or agreements, or exchange information.
- Present data, maps, or other information at construction-related public hearings or meetings.
- Prepare or present public briefings on the status of environmental engineering projects.
||Surveying and Mapping Technicians
- Answer questions and provide information to the public or to staff members regarding assessment maps, surveys, boundaries, easements, property ownership, roads, zoning, or similar matters.