Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Petroleum Engineers.
- Inspect oil and gas wells to determine that installations are completed.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Verify compliance of developed applications with architectural standards and established practices.
||Gaming Surveillance Officers and Gaming Investigators
- Inspect and monitor audio or video surveillance equipment to ensure it is working appropriately.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians
- Inspect, diagnose, maintain, and operate test setups and equipment to detect malfunctions.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Examine structures or vehicles such as aircraft, trains, nuclear reactors, bridges, dams, and pipelines, using non-destructive testing (NDT) techniques.
- Diagnose performance problems by reviewing reports or documentation from customers or field engineers or by inspecting malfunctioning or damaged products.
||Industrial Safety and Health Engineers
- Inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
- Inspect or monitor energy systems, including heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) or daylighting systems to determine energy use or potential energy savings.
- Inspect marine equipment and machinery to draw up work requests and job specifications.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Conduct environmental safety inspections in accordance with standard protocols to ensure that production activities comply with environmental regulations or standards.