||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Calibrate equipment used for fuel cell testing.
- Install, calibrate, or operate emissions analyzers, cell assist software, fueling systems, or air conditioning systems in engine testing systems.
||Nuclear Equipment Operation Technicians
- Adjust controls of equipment to control particle beam movement, pulse rates, energy or intensity, or radiation, according to specifications.
- Set control panel switches to route electric power from sources and direct particle beams through injector units.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Calibrate data collection equipment.
- Monitor raw data quality during collection, and make equipment corrections as necessary.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Install, calibrate, or maintain sensors, mechanical controls, GPS-based vehicle guidance systems, or computer settings.
- Program farm equipment, such as variable-rate planting equipment or pesticide sprayers, based on input from crop scouting and analysis of field condition variability.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Modify, maintain, or repair electronics equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Replace defective components or parts, using hand tools and precision instruments.
||Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, or repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Install or maintain electrical control systems or solid state equipment.
- Adjust or maintain equipment, such as lasers, laser systems, microscopes, oscilloscopes, pulse generators, power meters, beam analyzers, or energy measurement devices.
- Repair or calibrate products, such as surgical lasers.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, protractors, or ring gauges.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians
- Adjust, repair, or replace faulty components of test setups and equipment.
||Geological Sample Test Technicians
- Adjust or repair testing, electrical, or mechanical equipment or devices.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technicians
- Calibrate nanotechnology equipment, such as weighing, testing, or production equipment.
- Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
||Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
- Modify, maintain, or repair electrical, electronic, or mechanical components, equipment, or systems to ensure proper functioning.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Select, calibrate, or operate equipment used in the non-destructive testing (NDT) of products or materials.
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
||Nuclear Monitoring Technicians
- Calibrate and maintain chemical instrumentation sensing elements and sampling system equipment, using calibration instruments and hand tools.
||Electrical Engineering Technologists
- Install or maintain electrical control systems, industrial automation systems, or electrical equipment, including control circuits, variable speed drives, or programmable logic controllers.
- Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, or domestic purposes.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Install, test, or maintain radio frequency identification device (RFID) systems.