Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Electromechanical Engineering Technologists.
- Collaborate with engineers to implement electromechanical designs in industrial or other settings.
- Develop or implement engineering solutions to clean up industrial accidents or other contaminated sites.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists
- Implement new or enhanced methods or processes for the processing, testing, or manufacture of nanotechnology materials or products.
- Implement methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and defective or damaged parts, and assess cost and responsibility.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists
- Develop or implement programs to address problems related to production, materials, safety, or quality.
- Implement or test design solutions.
- Identify opportunities or implement changes to improve manufacturing processes or products or to reduce costs, using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
- Develop or implement operating methods or procedures.
||Fuel Cell Engineers
- Plan or implement fuel cell cost reduction or product improvement projects in collaboration with other engineers, suppliers, support personnel, or customers.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design, performance specifications, or environmental regulations.
||Manufacturing Engineering Technologists
- Identify or implement new or sustainable manufacturing technologies, processes, or equipment.