||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Calibrate equipment used for fuel cell testing.
- Install, calibrate, or operate emissions analyzers, cell assist software, fueling systems, or air conditioning systems in engine testing systems.
||Nuclear Equipment Operation Technicians
- Adjust controls of equipment to control particle beam movement, pulse rates, energy or intensity, or radiation, according to specifications.
- Set control panel switches to route electric power from sources and direct particle beams through injector units.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Calibrate data collection equipment.
- Monitor raw data quality during collection, and make equipment corrections as necessary.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Install, calibrate, or maintain sensors, mechanical controls, GPS-based vehicle guidance systems, or computer settings.
- Program farm equipment, such as variable-rate planting equipment or pesticide sprayers, based on input from crop scouting and analysis of field condition variability.
- Adjust or maintain equipment, such as lasers, laser systems, microscopes, oscilloscopes, pulse generators, power meters, beam analyzers, or energy measurement devices.
- Repair or calibrate products, such as surgical lasers.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians
- Adjust, repair, or replace faulty components of test setups and equipment.
- Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
||Geological Sample Test Technicians
- Adjust or repair testing, electrical, or mechanical equipment or devices.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Select, calibrate, or operate equipment used in the non-destructive testing (NDT) of products or materials.
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
||Nuclear Monitoring Technicians
- Calibrate and maintain chemical instrumentation sensing elements and sampling system equipment, using calibration instruments and hand tools.
||Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Perform preventative maintenance or calibration of equipment or systems.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technicians
- Calibrate nanotechnology equipment, such as weighing, testing, or production equipment.
||Environmental Science and Protection Technicians, Including Health
- Calibrate microscopes or test instruments.
- Install, maintain, and calibrate instruments such as those that monitor water levels, rainfall, and sediments.
- Monitor or calibrate automated systems, industrial control systems, or system components to maximize efficiency of production.
- Evaluate the efficiency and reliability of industrial robotic systems, reprogramming or calibrating to achieve maximum quantity and quality.
- Adjust surveying instruments to maintain their accuracy.
||Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, or repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.