- Operate, test, or maintain robotic equipment used for green production applications, such as waste-to-energy conversion systems, minimization of material waste, or replacement of human operators in dangerous work environments.
||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Install, calibrate, or operate emissions analyzers, cell assist software, fueling systems, or air conditioning systems in engine testing systems.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Select, calibrate, or operate equipment used in the non-destructive testing (NDT) of products or materials.
||Industrial Engineering Technicians
- Operate industrial hygiene equipment in manufacturing environments to reduce exposure to environmental contaminants.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Set up mechanical, hydraulic, or electric test equipment in accordance with engineering specifications, standards, or test procedures.
||Electrical Engineering Technologists
- Set up and operate standard or specialized testing equipment.
- Operate robots to perform customized tasks, such as environmental cleanup or explosive detection operations.
- Install, calibrate, operate, or maintain robots.
||Fuel Cell Engineers
- Prepare test stations, instrumentation, or data acquisition systems for use in specific tests of fuel cell components or systems.
- Select, purchase, set up, operate, or troubleshoot state-of-the-art laser cutting equipment.
||Manufacturing Engineering Technologists
- Operate complex processing equipment.
- Set up or operate prototype or test apparatus, such as control consoles, collimators, recording equipment, or cables.