||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Collect or maintain fuel cell test data.
- Document or analyze fuel cell test data, using spreadsheets or other computer software.
- Report results of fuel cell tests.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Prepare reports on non-destructive testing (NDT) results.
- Document non-destructive testing (NDT) methods, processes, or results.
||Mechanical Engineering Technicians
- Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in product or test methods.
- Confer with technicians and submit reports of test results to engineering department and recommend design or material changes.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians
- Record and interpret test data on parts, assemblies, and mechanisms.
- Prepare technical reports of findings or recommendations, based on synthesized analyses of test results.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists
- Conduct failure analyses, document results, and recommend corrective actions.
||Human Factors Engineers and Ergonomists
- Prepare reports or presentations summarizing results or conclusions of human factors engineering or ergonomics activities, such as testing, investigation, or validation.
- Compute or record photonic test data.
- Prepare written documentation of electromechanical test results.
||Wind Energy Engineers
- Write reports to document wind farm collector system test results.
||Industrial Engineering Technicians
- Evaluate data and write reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Document test results, using cameras, spreadsheets, documents, or other tools.
||Industrial Safety and Health Engineers
- Report or review findings from accident investigations, facilities inspections, or environmental testing.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Prepare or maintain design, testing, or operational records and documentation.
- Publish engineering reports documenting design details or qualification test results.
- Document robotics test procedures and results.
||Environmental Engineering Technicians
- Record laboratory or field data, including numerical data, test results, photographs, or summaries of visual observations.