Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Environmental Restoration Planners.
- Plan or supervise environmental studies to achieve compliance with environmental regulations in construction, modification, operation, acquisition, or divestiture of facilities such as power plants.
- Coordinate or implement technical, financial, or administrative assistance programs for local government units to ensure efficient program implementation or timely responses to requests for assistance.
- Develop, conduct, or participate in surveys, studies, or investigations of various land uses to inform corrective action plans.
- Manage field offices or involve staff in cooperative ventures.
- Develop or conduct environmental studies, such as plant material field trials or wildlife habitat impact studies.
||Environmental Science and Protection Technicians, Including Health
- Develop or implement programs for monitoring of environmental pollution or radiation.
- Develop or implement site recycling or hazardous waste stream programs.
||Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health
- Design or direct studies to obtain technical environmental information about planned projects.
- Determine data collection methods to be employed in research projects or surveys.
||Soil and Plant Scientists
- Plan or supervise land conservation or reclamation programs for industrial development projects.
- Plan or supervise waste management programs for composting or farming.
- Plan or conduct studies of the ecological implications of historic or projected changes in industrial processes or development.
- Plan or conduct field research on topics such as industrial production, industrial ecology, population ecology, and environmental production or sustainability.
- Develop environmental research project plans, including information on budgets, goals, deliverables, timelines, and resource requirements.
- Design and conduct scientific hydrogeological investigations to ensure that accurate and appropriate information is available for use in water resource management decisions.
- Plan and direct forest surveys and related studies and prepare reports and recommendations.