Related Task Search
12 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Clinical Psychologists.
- Consult reference material, such as textbooks, manuals, or journals, to identify symptoms, make diagnoses, or develop approaches to treatment.
- Attend clinical and research conferences and read scientific literature to keep abreast of technological advances and current genetic research findings.
- Search scientific literature to select and modify methods and procedures most appropriate for genetic research goals.
||Neuropsychologists and Clinical Neuropsychologists
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, and participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in neuropsychology.
- Review scientific proposals and research papers.
- Maintain current knowledge of government policy decisions.
||Food Scientists and Technologists
- Stay up to date on new regulations and current events regarding food science by reviewing scientific literature.
- Study economic and statistical data in area of specialization, such as finance, labor, or agriculture.
||Urban and Regional Planners
- Keep informed about economic or legal issues involved in zoning codes, building codes, or environmental regulations.
- Keep abreast of new biochemistries, instrumentation, or software by reading scientific literature and attending professional conferences.
||Remote Sensing Scientists and Technologists
- Attend meetings or seminars or read current literature to maintain knowledge of developments in the field of remote sensing.
- Review research literature to remain current on psychological science issues.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Locate and review research articles or environmental, historical, or technical reports.
- Review research literature to maintain knowledge on topics related to industrial ecology, such as physical science, technology, economy, and public policy.