Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Anthropologists.
- Plan and direct research to characterize and compare the economic, demographic, health care, social, political, linguistic, and religious institutions of distinct cultural groups, communities, and organizations.
- Determine and specify details of survey projects, including sources of information, procedures to be used, and the design of survey instruments and materials.
- Support, plan, and coordinate operations for single or multiple surveys.
- Direct updates and changes in survey implementation and methods.
||Molecular and Cellular Biologists
- Direct, coordinate, organize, or prioritize biological laboratory activities.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Develop and implement research quality control procedures.
- Plan and conduct research to develop and test theories about societal issues such as crime, group relations, poverty, and aging.
- Direct urban traffic counting programs.
- Plan, supervise, and conduct psychological research and write papers describing research results.
- Direct the operations of a planetarium.
- Lead field training sites and train field staff, students, and volunteers in excavation methods.