||Training and Development Specialists
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
- Train other examiners in the financial examination process.
||Human Resources Specialists
- Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
||Aircraft Cargo Handling Supervisors
- Train new employees in areas such as safety procedures or equipment operation.
- Train others to install, use, or maintain robots.
- Train students to use drafting machines and to prepare schematic diagrams, block diagrams, control drawings, logic diagrams, integrated circuit drawings, or interconnection diagrams.
- Conduct educational programs that provide farmers or farm cooperative members with information that can help them improve agricultural productivity.
- Teach fire investigation techniques to other firefighter personnel.
- Provide training and interpretation in the use of methods or procedures for observing and checking controls for geodetic and plane coordinates.
- Supervise, train, or mentor junior team members.
- Conduct training or in-services to educate clinicians and other personnel on proper use of equipment.
- Conduct training sessions on new material products, applications, or manufacturing methods for customers and their employees.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Supervise, train, and evaluate technicians, technologists, survey personnel, engineers, scientists or other mine personnel.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Provide training and support to system designers and users.
||Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products
- Hire, train, or supervise purchasing clerks, buyers, and expediters.
||Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products
- Train or supervise sales or clerical staff.
- Supervise or train project team members as necessary.
- Train personnel or clients on topics such as energy management.
||Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners
- Hire, train, and supervise volunteers and support staff required for events.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Train users in details of system operation.