Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Police Patrol Officers.
- Patrol specific area on foot, horseback, or motorized conveyance, responding promptly to calls for assistance.
||Sheriffs and Deputy Sheriffs
- Drive vehicles or patrol specific areas to detect law violators, issue citations, and make arrests.
- Patrol and guard courthouses, grand jury rooms, or assigned areas to provide security, enforce laws, maintain order, and arrest violators.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Patrol industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Respond to fire alarms and other calls for assistance, such as automobile and industrial accidents.
||Transportation Security Screeners
- Patrol work areas to detect any suspicious items.
||Parking Enforcement Workers
- Patrol an assigned area by vehicle or on foot to ensure public compliance with existing parking ordinance.
||First-Line Supervisors of Correctional Officers
- Respond to emergencies, such as escapes.
||Transit and Railroad Police
- Patrol railroad yards, cars, stations, or other facilities to protect company property or shipments and to maintain order.
||Retail Loss Prevention Specialists
- Respond to critical incidents, such as catastrophic events, violent weather, or civil disorders.
- Provide security by patrolling interior and exterior of courthouse and escorting judges and other court employees.
||Police Identification and Records Officers
- Perform emergency work during off-hours.