Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Police Patrol Officers.
- Inspect public establishments to ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Inspect properties that store, handle, and use hazardous materials to ensure compliance with laws, codes, and regulations, and issue hazardous materials permits to facilities found in compliance.
||Forest Fire Inspectors and Prevention Specialists
- Inspect camp sites to ensure that campers are in compliance with forest use regulations.
||Forest Fire Fighting and Prevention Supervisors
- Inspect stations, uniforms, equipment, or recreation areas to ensure compliance with safety standards, taking corrective action as necessary.
||Animal Control Workers
- Examine animal licenses, and inspect establishments housing animals for compliance with laws.
||Private Detectives and Investigators
- Monitor industrial or commercial properties to enforce conformance to establishment rules and to protect people or property.
||First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives
- Inspect facilities, supplies, vehicles, and equipment to ensure conformance to standards.
||Retail Loss Prevention Specialists
- Inspect buildings, equipment, or access points to determine security risks.
||Correctional Officers and Jailers
- Conduct fire, safety, and sanitation inspections.