Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Energy Brokers.
- Monitor the flow of energy in response to changes in consumer demand.
||Real Estate Brokers
- Maintain awareness of current income tax regulations, local zoning, building and tax laws, and growth possibilities of the area where a property is located.
- Maintain working knowledge of various factors that determine a farm's capacity to produce, such as agricultural variables and proximity to market centers and transportation facilities.
||Securities and Commodities Traders
- Monitor markets or positions.
- Track and analyze factors that affect price movement, such as trade policies, weather conditions, political developments, or supply and demand changes.
||Sales Agents, Financial Services
- Review business trends to advise customers regarding expected fluctuations.
- Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential customers.
||Sales Agents, Securities and Commodities
- Review financial periodicals, stock and bond reports, business publications, or other material to identify potential investments for clients or to keep abreast of trends affecting market conditions.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Estimate consumer demand and determine the types and amounts of goods to be sold.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Attend sales or trade meetings or read related publications to obtain information about market conditions, business trends, environmental regulations, or industry developments.